Filecabinet Forum

Go to exilecabi.net
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Avatar

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

 Other

Topic is being watched

Forum statistics

Latest topics
» If a guy called Ceehound joins then
Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:23 am by ceehound619

» Dat OG Gangsta Returns....
Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:39 pm by ceehound619

» LAST POST OWNS ALL!
Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:57 pm by jammin91

» Villa builders explore in Cochin
Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 am by KIMBERT

» Villa builders explore in Cochin
Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 am by KIMBERT

» More about Hemorrhoids
Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:07 pm by Meyer

» How to Master the Tracks?
Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 am by derfin

» Well, um, hey everybody.
Fri May 20, 2011 11:51 pm by Rocker Kid

» Massages To Sooth The Tired Muscles
Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 am by JAMON


Share | 
 

 Medal of Honor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JACKASS2010
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 29
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Medal of Honor Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 pm

kick ass trailer but got damn linkin park are getting worse.


_________________
Knowledge without mileage = bullshit. - Henry Rollins



Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Medal of Honor sucks, Call of duty ftw lololololol noobsicle!

On a side-note...Cool trailer.
Back to top Go down
JACKASS2010
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 29
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:44 pm

i personally think MoH will be better than CoD MW2 , dunno about the new CoD tho, it might be better

_________________
Knowledge without mileage = bullshit. - Henry Rollins



Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:02 am

CoD MW2 I've played a few times but not really so can't judge on that :/.
Back to top Go down
JACKASS2010
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 29
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:29 am

mw2 is an awesome game, hell a couple of weeks ago i bought CoD4 mw and there are still millions playing the mp maps. but afaik moh will be moar realistic aka no perks or extremely innacurate powerful weapons (UMP45 vs Ak47 = UMP wins = NO! JUST FUCKING NO!)

_________________
Knowledge without mileage = bullshit. - Henry Rollins



Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 am

JACKASS2010 wrote:
mw2 is an awesome game, hell a couple of weeks ago i bought CoD4 mw and there are still millions playing the mp maps. but afaik moh will be moar realistic aka no perks or extremely innacurate powerful weapons (UMP45 vs Ak47 = UMP wins = NO! JUST FUCKING NO!)

People still play MW because certain MW2 perks are way overpowered + 50% of the people online are noobtubers on MW2.
Back to top Go down
JACKASS2010
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 29
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 am

lol i have to raise my hand to being a noobtuber, its a spectacular trolling technique, its even moar hated than camping. another trolling tech is to equip the riot shield and throwing knife. i dont normally wear my bluetooth ear thing but with that setup, they go nuts and the harder you laugh, the moar batshit insane they become. lulz had by all. apart from the whiners.

_________________
Knowledge without mileage = bullshit. - Henry Rollins



Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:38 am

JACKASS2010 wrote:
lol i have to raise my hand to being a noobtuber, its a spectacular trolling technique, its even moar hated than camping. another trolling tech is to equip the riot shield and throwing knife. i dont normally wear my bluetooth ear thing but with that setup, they go nuts and the harder you laugh, the moar batshit insane they become. lulz had by all. apart from the whiners.

Haha...You do have your point there...Try camping with a shotgun during HQ...That'll set them off too.
Me and two mates just to play all the time...We were so good in Team Tactical that we'd be trolling by winning 15 times in a row from other teams.

Most of the time they went bat shit insane over the mic though and left before they got there.

Me - Dirty camping shotgun whore
Mate 1 - Dirty camping sniper whore
Mate 2 - Dirty juggernaut whore

Lulz guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
freestyler_3
VIP
VIP
avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:23 am

Cod4 is hard to beat.

Mw2 was beaten the second they released it, bleh what a bad game.
Don't expect any good games coming from the cod series anymore, they are dun goofd.


I don't like to use the tube because in tournaments they are disabled, so using them is going to have a bad effect on me.

I can understand that tubers are hated and campers to, but its part of the game.
I hate campers/tubers, but I will only make a comment to my buddy that I got killed by some stupid camper/tuber. The other player wont hear me complain. After all i know their advantages and their disadvantages.

MOH airborne is the last MOH I played, it was a fun game to play...dunno about the multiplayer, never played it.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:50 pm

freestyler_3 wrote:
Cod4 is hard to beat.

Mw2 was beaten the second they released it, bleh what a bad game.
Don't expect any good games coming from the cod series anymore, they are dun goofd.


I don't like to use the tube because in tournaments they are disabled, so using them is going to have a bad effect on me.

I can understand that tubers are hated and campers to, but its part of the game.
I hate campers/tubers, but I will only make a comment to my buddy that I got killed by some stupid camper/tuber. The other player wont hear me complain. After all i know their advantages and their disadvantages.

MOH airborne is the last MOH I played, it was a fun game to play...dunno about the multiplayer, never played it.

Yeah I don't have too many problems with it.
Yes noob tubers suck but they only have 2 shots with it.
And campers are easy too. You killed once, you know where he is.
And that's something a grenade will easily fix.
Back to top Go down
MCMXCII
McRomanMcNumerals
avatar

Posts : 434
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Medal of Honour did some shitty games back in the day when i played them.. Very linear gameplay, poor graphics and lots of crashes and bugs. I don't know if they've improved that much since, but then again I haven't played any of the new ones.

Anyone else think it's annoying when they mix the gameplay graphics with some live action stuff? Looks like a cheap commercial for a 90's game console, to make it look like it's more realistic. Either make it all live action like for Halo ODST or just leave it with game graphics!
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Ah yes...I remember the old ones.
I played one that was fixed around Pearl harbor.
It was kinda fun...But no like you would like to try to finish it on the hardest setting :/.
Back to top Go down
MCMXCII
McRomanMcNumerals
avatar

Posts : 434
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Heero Valentine wrote:
Ah yes...I remember the old ones.
I played one that was fixed around Pearl harbor.
It was kinda fun...But no like you would like to try to finish it on the hardest setting :/.

Yeah I still have Rising Sun on my PS2.. Got the Frontline too. Both too linear and glitchy for my taste. It was good back in the day, back when I hadn't realised how many actually good games there are out there! Smile
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Rising sun...That's the one I had...Dunno of I had it for the ps2 or for the gamecube.

Ay didn't notice it either...Probably because I didn't have broadband back then but dial-up.
Back to top Go down
MCMXCII
McRomanMcNumerals
avatar

Posts : 434
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Oh shit yeah.. Dial up making that fucked up sound every time you connected, and people coming to you asking if they can use the phone.. My computer had a hard drive of 9GB, Pentium II processor.. Those were the days. Cool
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:53 pm

MCMXCII wrote:
Oh shit yeah.. Dial up making that fucked up sound every time you connected, and people coming to you asking if they can use the phone.. My computer had a hard drive of 9GB, Pentium II processor.. Those were the days. Cool

Only thing I remember is that we had a comp that had 4mb workmemory. and of course that dial up sounds :p.
Back to top Go down
steph-style



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Activision managed to make so much money from MW2 that EA wants to copy it. MoH won't be much better, I bet, but at least it can't be worse.

I also remember the days where my first comp had some Pentium I processor. It was a lagfest for anything you did. Then I got some pentium III or something like that and whenever I killed a boss on Diablo II, it would lag and I never could get any loot.
Also that stupid dial up was so annoying. I'd play Return to Castle Wolfenstein and try to guess where the guys would go. I remember it took me like hours to download like 30mb files.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:41 pm

steph-style wrote:
Activision managed to make so much money from MW2 that EA wants to copy it. MoH won't be much better, I bet, but at least it can't be worse.

I also remember the days where my first comp had some Pentium I processor. It was a lagfest for anything you did. Then I got some pentium III or something like that and whenever I killed a boss on Diablo II, it would lag and I never could get any loot.
Also that stupid dial up was so annoying. I'd play Return to Castle Wolfenstein and try to guess where the guys would go. I remember it took me like hours to download like 30mb files.

Yeah one of the few things that rocks about the improvement of technology.
I remember not downloading anything because it took so much time that my dad didn't want me to download anything because it cost too much money.

Back then downloading was far from free Razz.
Back to top Go down
steph-style



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Heero Valentine wrote:
steph-style wrote:
Activision managed to make so much money from MW2 that EA wants to copy it. MoH won't be much better, I bet, but at least it can't be worse.

I also remember the days where my first comp had some Pentium I processor. It was a lagfest for anything you did. Then I got some pentium III or something like that and whenever I killed a boss on Diablo II, it would lag and I never could get any loot.
Also that stupid dial up was so annoying. I'd play Return to Castle Wolfenstein and try to guess where the guys would go. I remember it took me like hours to download like 30mb files.

Yeah one of the few things that rocks about the improvement of technology.
I remember not downloading anything because it took so much time that my dad didn't want me to download anything because it cost too much money.

Back then downloading was far from free Razz.
I remember I had to ask my mother each time I wanted to go on internet. Then it would take ages to load a stupid website.
One day I'll laugh at the connexion I have now and my i7. It changes so fast.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 pm

steph-style wrote:
Heero Valentine wrote:
steph-style wrote:
Activision managed to make so much money from MW2 that EA wants to copy it. MoH won't be much better, I bet, but at least it can't be worse.

I also remember the days where my first comp had some Pentium I processor. It was a lagfest for anything you did. Then I got some pentium III or something like that and whenever I killed a boss on Diablo II, it would lag and I never could get any loot.
Also that stupid dial up was so annoying. I'd play Return to Castle Wolfenstein and try to guess where the guys would go. I remember it took me like hours to download like 30mb files.

Yeah one of the few things that rocks about the improvement of technology.
I remember not downloading anything because it took so much time that my dad didn't want me to download anything because it cost too much money.

Back then downloading was far from free Razz.
I remember I had to ask my mother each time I wanted to go on internet. Then it would take ages to load a stupid website.
One day I'll laugh at the connexion I have now and my i7. It changes so fast.

Haha same here man. In case they were expecting a call or she needed to make a call.
Shit I'm already laughing at the connection I had at home and the connection I have here.
Back to top Go down
TGD_02

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Land of 10,000 fakes.

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:17 pm

wata terrible song to accompany a movie trail- er i mean game trailer
fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu linkin park, once upona time u were k
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:20 pm

TGD_02 wrote:
wata terrible song to accompany a movie trail- er i mean game trailer
fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu linkin park, once upona time u were k

Hybrid theory, Meteora and then it went downhill.
Back to top Go down
freestyler_3
VIP
VIP
avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 am

Heero Valentine wrote:
steph-style wrote:
Heero Valentine wrote:
steph-style wrote:
Activision managed to make so much money from MW2 that EA wants to copy it. MoH won't be much better, I bet, but at least it can't be worse.

I also remember the days where my first comp had some Pentium I processor. It was a lagfest for anything you did. Then I got some pentium III or something like that and whenever I killed a boss on Diablo II, it would lag and I never could get any loot.
Also that stupid dial up was so annoying. I'd play Return to Castle Wolfenstein and try to guess where the guys would go. I remember it took me like hours to download like 30mb files.

Yeah one of the few things that rocks about the improvement of technology.
I remember not downloading anything because it took so much time that my dad didn't want me to download anything because it cost too much money.

Back then downloading was far from free Razz.
I remember I had to ask my mother each time I wanted to go on internet. Then it would take ages to load a stupid website.
One day I'll laugh at the connexion I have now and my i7. It changes so fast.

Haha same here man. In case they were expecting a call or she needed to make a call.
Shit I'm already laughing at the connection I had at home and the connection I have here.

My dad did stuff in the IT business and he loved hardware, so when he was not on the computer then I was because his computer was guud Smile
And the internet was seperated here somehow, I think he had some kind of box between the lines.

I also remember playing Jill and other games on an early laptop, it was awesome!


Ow and steph, what you talking bout? EA wants to copy mw2...?
Back to top Go down
Cymru am byth
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 44
Location : Cardiff, Wales, UK.

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 am

Heero Valentine wrote:
MCMXCII wrote:
Oh shit yeah.. Dial up making that fucked up sound every time you connected, and people coming to you asking if they can use the phone.. My computer had a hard drive of 9GB, Pentium II processor.. Those were the days. Cool

Only thing I remember is that we had a comp that had 4mb workmemory. and of course that dial up sounds :p.


I can remember having an Amastrad CPC464, with a tape deck built into the keyboard, a green monitor, NO hard drive and a 64k memory




No internet in those days though, lol.

_________________



Back to top Go down
steph-style



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:16 pm

freestyler_3 wrote:
Ow and steph, what you talking bout? EA wants to copy mw2...?
Yes. MW2 had a giant success. It seems that a linear FPS that is about modern conflicts seems to sell a lot, especially for its multiplayer. MW1 also had a big success. So EA thought that if they also come out with a game very similar to MW2, it will have a lot of success. So without any surprise they come up with the first MoH that isn't about WW2 but modern conflict. Plus they realized that MW2 players will buy anything that comes with it. Just look at how many people bought the map packs. Those stupid things were more expensive than some entire games. There is an enourmous amount of money to be made with those games, which is why EA wants some of it... Like they don't get enough with their stupid sims3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor

Back to top Go down
 

Medal of Honor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filecabinet Forum :: Other Discussion :: Gaming Room-