Filecabinet Forum

Go to exilecabi.net
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Avatar

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

 Other

Topic is being watched

Forum statistics

Latest topics
» If a guy called Ceehound joins then
Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:23 am by ceehound619

» Dat OG Gangsta Returns....
Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:39 pm by ceehound619

» LAST POST OWNS ALL!
Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:57 pm by jammin91

» Villa builders explore in Cochin
Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 am by KIMBERT

» Villa builders explore in Cochin
Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 am by KIMBERT

» More about Hemorrhoids
Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:07 pm by Meyer

» How to Master the Tracks?
Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 am by derfin

» Well, um, hey everybody.
Fri May 20, 2011 11:51 pm by Rocker Kid

» Massages To Sooth The Tired Muscles
Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 am by JAMON


Share | 
 

 God dammit!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Techguy closed the forum me thinks...
Luckily I got most of the demotivators from the forum.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Hehe...Basically I said he was butthurt and banning me wasn't going to stop me.
Now he was so butthurt he'd rather close down the forum then having me advertise.

luckily I saved about 1600 or so demotivators.
Back to top Go down
Tilly
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 33
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:52 pm

LOLOLOL What a fag! Does he think that's somehow getting back at us or something? Oh yeah, well if no one wants to post on my forum, I'll just close it, that'll show them!

_________________
The purest form of beauty in this world is being true to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Which again proves he still had full admin powers and was just trolling us.
He could've just fixed it but no...Closing it down will surely show us.
Back to top Go down
JACKASS2010
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 29
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:55 pm

lol fucking epic success!!

_________________
Knowledge without mileage = bullshit. - Henry Rollins



Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Yes apparently calling someone butthurt makes them close down forums.
Awesome I win.
Back to top Go down
Tilly
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 33
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:58 pm

I dunno what he expects. He's too late to piss anyone off now. Everyone's gone from it, and a better forum is taking its place. I'm making the new one superior in every way

_________________
The purest form of beauty in this world is being true to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Tilly wrote:
I dunno what he expects. He's too late to piss anyone off now. Everyone's gone from it, and a better forum is taking its place. I'm making the new one superior in every way

Aye I think so...Yer 10 times the techguy than Tech-guy was.
Back to top Go down
Tilly
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 33
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Heero Valentine wrote:
Tilly wrote:
I dunno what he expects. He's too late to piss anyone off now. Everyone's gone from it, and a better forum is taking its place. I'm making the new one superior in every way

Aye I think so...Yer 10 times the techguy than Tech-guy was.

My boy...with me, flattery will get you everywhere. Ohohohohohhh...

_________________
The purest form of beauty in this world is being true to yourself.
Back to top Go down
JACKASS2010
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 29
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 pm

srsly fuck him. i remember when clouds left the first time and deleted her account, i pm'd, emailed and facebooked tech guy trying to get help with giving members vip privs and shit and was basically ignored.

then months later, clouds appears with the bittersweet account and has admin power again.

fuck tech gay.

_________________
Knowledge without mileage = bullshit. - Henry Rollins



Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Tilly wrote:
Heero Valentine wrote:
Tilly wrote:
I dunno what he expects. He's too late to piss anyone off now. Everyone's gone from it, and a better forum is taking its place. I'm making the new one superior in every way

Aye I think so...Yer 10 times the techguy than Tech-guy was.

My boy...with me, flattery will get you everywhere. Ohohohohohhh...

Aye...I'm not trying to get admin position on the new forum if you think so...Teehee...Awesome
Back to top Go down
JACKASS2010
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 29
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Heero Valentine wrote:
Tilly wrote:
Heero Valentine wrote:
Tilly wrote:
I dunno what he expects. He's too late to piss anyone off now. Everyone's gone from it, and a better forum is taking its place. I'm making the new one superior in every way

Aye I think so...Yer 10 times the techguy than Tech-guy was.

My boy...with me, flattery will get you everywhere. Ohohohohohhh...

Aye...I'm not trying to get admin position on the new forum if you think so...Teehee...Awesome

i am. give me the wretched style limits. we need at least one drunken unpredictable admin with anger issues.

lowl

_________________
Knowledge without mileage = bullshit. - Henry Rollins



Back to top Go down
Tilly
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-08-12
Age : 33
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Heh, you kidding? You obviously care about the forum community a lot, and you're by no means a caveman with programs and shit. The whole idea would never have happened if not for you

_________________
The purest form of beauty in this world is being true to yourself.
Back to top Go down
TGD_02

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Land of 10,000 fakes.

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:16 pm

what an absolutely laughable matter

well FC, may you rest in peace

and nana just so someones keeping score

TG-0
Nana- obar 9000
Back to top Go down
PlaneswalkerX



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:26 pm

What of PlaneswalkerX's rise to power? It can't be destroyed so it has to be out there on the net someplace... waiting... waiting for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 pm

It's probably still there, but we can't access it.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Tilly wrote:
Heh, you kidding? You obviously care about the forum community a lot, and you're by no means a caveman with programs and shit. The whole idea would never have happened if not for you

Aye true...But I've never played around with Vbulletin...
So I would like to be an admin, just to learn something new Smile.
Back to top Go down
Denial Cabi

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : North Dimwit Junction

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Can anybody backtrace the old forum or are the consequence will never by the same?
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Dunno...I tried logging in with my own account and with the wretched account and in both cases it said login name doesn't exist or something like that.

So I'm going to guess he probably deleted everything and then closed it down.
Back to top Go down
Denial Cabi

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : North Dimwit Junction

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeah, not a biggie he allowed it to go into a coma so pulling the plug was a natural next step. I never bought woe is me I got ripped off bullshit. If it were true it would mean he's a fucking dumbass idiot that volunteered to get screwed.

Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Denial Cabi wrote:
Yeah, not a biggie he allowed it to go into a coma so pulling the plug was a natural next step. I never bought woe is me I got ripped off bullshit. If it were true it would mean he's a fucking dumbass idiot that volunteered to get screwed.


Aye...I think no one did.
He pretty much left us and then when he got back now and then he probably still hoped we liked him.
I mean c'mon...Lying about what you're doing online? What's the point...
He probably was afraid to lose his E-status or something.
Back to top Go down
GamingGoddess

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : New York, NY

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:42 pm

JACKASS2010 wrote:
srsly fuck him. i remember when clouds left the first time and deleted her account, i pm'd, emailed and facebooked tech guy trying to get help with giving members vip privs and shit and was basically ignored.

then months later, clouds appears with the bittersweet account and has admin power again.

fuck tech gay.

From what I read, the vagina has powers to control the penis. *nods*
Back to top Go down
GamingGoddess

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : New York, NY

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Penis + penis = crossing swords

You never cross swords!
Back to top Go down
Nana
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : In Yo Pants!

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 pm

TGD_02 wrote:
and nana just so someones keeping score

TG-0
Nana- obar 9000

Thanks bro, I'm glad my idiotic ramblings don't go completely unnoticed.

and if I score some green this weekend from my stoner plumber friend, Ima' hook you up fo free nig.

GamingGoddess wrote:
JACKASS2010 wrote:
srsly fuck him. i remember when clouds left the first time and deleted her account, i pm'd, emailed and facebooked tech guy trying to get help with giving members vip privs and shit and was basically ignored.

then months later, clouds appears with the bittersweet account and has admin power again.

fuck tech gay.

From what I read, the vagina has powers to control the penis. *nods*

/truth

That was the one episode that cemented it for me, when Annie returned she was the queen of filecabi, I was all like "yeah, techguy is still here and all powerful" that lying little fuck.
Back to top Go down
JooX
Mudkipz leikz U!
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 40
Location : Your moms room

PostSubject: Re: God dammit! Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: God dammit!

Back to top Go down
 

God dammit!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filecabinet Forum :: General Discussion :: General Chat-