Filecabinet Forum

Go to exilecabi.net
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Avatar

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

 Other

Topic is being watched

Forum statistics

Latest topics
» If a guy called Ceehound joins then
Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:23 am by ceehound619

» Dat OG Gangsta Returns....
Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:39 pm by ceehound619

» LAST POST OWNS ALL!
Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:57 pm by jammin91

» Villa builders explore in Cochin
Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 am by KIMBERT

» Villa builders explore in Cochin
Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 am by KIMBERT

» More about Hemorrhoids
Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:07 pm by Meyer

» How to Master the Tracks?
Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 am by derfin

» Well, um, hey everybody.
Fri May 20, 2011 11:51 pm by Rocker Kid

» Massages To Sooth The Tired Muscles
Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 am by JAMON


Share | 
 

 I really hate (sometimes)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loadrunner
That Old Serpent
avatar

Posts : 136
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : the Netherlands

PostSubject: I really hate (sometimes) Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 pm

I think it is very and very uninteresting to know what two other people are talking about in a conversation. But yet, mom was talking to heir neighbor, I was able to heare everything.

Neighbor was gone, She walks to me and starts to repeat the whole conversation.... Why oh why.

When she starts to talk it keeps going and going on, and repeating things what happend days, ago.

"yes I understand what you mean. it is totaly clear" (was a wrong response from me, she started it all over again")


If I pick up the phone, it is in 99% of all conversations just say what is needed, write down information and put down the phone. all below 1 minute calls.

I dont need to talk about what someone else was talking about, when talking about someone else. trough the phone, and what happend when the phoneline was disconnected. ( head hurts)

Why o why.
Back to top Go down
bigbadbear

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:42 pm

What i hate about people sometimes, is when they pretend that they don't understand, when in fact they do.

Its just that, what ever you're saying is not siding em. It's like talking to a retarded person.

@work, people would call in complaining about a cent increase on their bill. No matter what you explain, and how you explain it. They would yell and talk like fart is going out of their noses. It's funny how you wont hear a pip when you tell them that for them to remove an adult package it will cost them $20. They'd go. Ok! How much to add playboy again if i want to watch it?

Its 20 fucking dollars, even I know its ridiculous. Men and porn- they are inseparable.

** roll eyes.
Back to top Go down
JooX
Mudkipz leikz U!
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 40
Location : Your moms room

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Some people just cant help but flap their gums, Load.
It drains me as well. And being explained how 'the sun rises in the East and sets in the West' in three different ways to get the same result gets on my pecs.

I don't bother letting my time be wasted like that now. I tell them to skip ahead or this conversation is over. The end.
Back to top Go down
MCMXCII
McRomanMcNumerals
avatar

Posts : 434
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

I don't mind talking about all sorts of bullshit. As long as it's face to face. On the phone? Fuck that, it's like an invasion into whatever I was doing. If I talk I want to be doing just that, not try to multitask at the same time pretending I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
freestyler_3
VIP
VIP
avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:08 pm

JooX wrote:
Some people just cant help but flap their gums, Load.
It drains me as well. And being explained how 'the sun rises in the East and sets in the West' in three different ways to get the same result gets on my pecs.

I don't bother letting my time be wasted like that now. I tell them to skip ahead or this conversation is over. The end.

This, I tell people to get to the point they really wanted to tell me because I don't want to listen to too much bullshit.
It's ok with kids (really young ones) because they need to learn speaking and all.
Back to top Go down
Ed Chigliak

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-08-12
Location : Cicely, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:19 pm

I have found that it is generally females that tend to go on prolonged, boring stories. I've found a technique that ends conversations fairly quickly and tends to work every time. Next time it happens stare at their bewbies, you don't have to say anything, just ogle the sweater puppies and the time stealer will look to end the conversation. Try it once.
Back to top Go down
TGD_02

avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Land of 10,000 fakes.

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 pm

make the talker get to the point
make your response concise and direct
/end of convo
Back to top Go down
bigbadbear

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:44 am

Ed Chigliak wrote:
I have found that it is generally females that tend to go on prolonged, boring stories. I've found a technique that ends conversations fairly quickly and tends to work every time. Next time it happens stare at their bewbies, you don't have to say anything, just ogle the sweater puppies and the time stealer will look to end the conversation. Try it once.

aaahem this is stereotyping..


anyways, what i do when people kept on yapping and yapping. I ogle at them blankly and open my mouth- i know its rude but it works.
Back to top Go down
freestyler_3
VIP
VIP
avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:48 pm

unzip pants and start fapping.
Back to top Go down
JACKASS2010
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 29
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 pm

freestyler_3 wrote:
unzip pants and start fapping.

best suggestion yet. 1 internets for you, good sir.

_________________
Knowledge without mileage = bullshit. - Henry Rollins



Back to top Go down
MCMXCII
McRomanMcNumerals
avatar

Posts : 434
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm

If people start ranting I usually just stare at them until they stop. Most people get the hint. If they don't you need to make it clearer that your seriously don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:44 pm

MCMXCII wrote:
If people start ranting I usually just stare at them until they stop. Most people get the hint. If they don't you need to make it clearer that your seriously don't give a fuck.

That actually works quite well.
Back to top Go down
MCMXCII
McRomanMcNumerals
avatar

Posts : 434
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Stockholm

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 am

Heero Valentine wrote:
MCMXCII wrote:
If people start ranting I usually just stare at them until they stop. Most people get the hint. If they don't you need to make it clearer that your seriously don't give a fuck.

That actually works quite well.

It's also a bit more polite than to say: "I just don't give a fuck".. Makes for some comic relief too!
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 am

MCMXCII wrote:
Heero Valentine wrote:
MCMXCII wrote:
If people start ranting I usually just stare at them until they stop. Most people get the hint. If they don't you need to make it clearer that your seriously don't give a fuck.

That actually works quite well.

It's also a bit more polite than to say: "I just don't give a fuck".. Makes for some comic relief too!

Well most of the time I combine the two.
Ultimate tool to get rid of uninteresting people.
Back to top Go down
GamingGoddess

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : New York, NY

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:23 am

._. The fake sleep snore during the conversations....
Back to top Go down
Nana
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : In Yo Pants!

PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes) Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:03 am

GamingGoddess wrote:
._. The fake sleep snore during the conversations....

you do that during sex too, don't you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I really hate (sometimes)

Back to top Go down
 

I really hate (sometimes)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filecabinet Forum :: General Discussion :: The Fight Room-