Filecabinet Forum

Go to exilecabi.net
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Avatar

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

 Other

Topic is being watched

Forum statistics

Latest topics
» If a guy called Ceehound joins then
Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:23 am by ceehound619

» Dat OG Gangsta Returns....
Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:39 pm by ceehound619

» LAST POST OWNS ALL!
Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:57 pm by jammin91

» Villa builders explore in Cochin
Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 am by KIMBERT

» Villa builders explore in Cochin
Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 am by KIMBERT

» More about Hemorrhoids
Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:07 pm by Meyer

» How to Master the Tracks?
Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 am by derfin

» Well, um, hey everybody.
Fri May 20, 2011 11:51 pm by Rocker Kid

» Massages To Sooth The Tired Muscles
Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 am by JAMON


Share | 
 

 This is what happens...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JooX
Mudkipz leikz U!
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 40
Location : Your moms room

PostSubject: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:45 am

when you FUCK AROUND! [rage]




I'm fairly certain I asked nicely for the forum to be left alone. Left functional. Left as a place to... I dont know; swap text and pictures and insanity WITHOUT the fuck-ups of the old busted arse cabi.

You punks wouldn't have lasted five fucking seconds on a BBS. (back in the day)
[/rage]
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:56 am

Lewl I accidentally changed this forum from phpbb2 to phpbb3...
>_> I thought I was busy with a test skin but apparently I was changing the forum settings.

And you homo...It was only like that for what? 5 seconds?
Back to top Go down
JooX
Mudkipz leikz U!
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 40
Location : Your moms room

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:04 am

LIES!


This was the scam from the start!!11!!!!@#!

Oh sure the posts are in order... but now you have to hunt for the right fucking forum to view them.
I'm just chain yanking.

I was lucky enough to hit HOME as you stuffed up for a second.



But seriously. Stop fucking with the forum. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:14 am

I did add a little surprise though...:O quote me and you'll see...
Or not see...It's not that big Razz.

And you're always yanking someone's chain.

>_> And we has new domain!
Back to top Go down
JooX
Mudkipz leikz U!
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 40
Location : Your moms room

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:16 am

Heero Valentine wrote:
I did add a little surprise though...:O quote me and you'll see...
Or not see...It's not that big Razz.

And you're always yanking someone's chain.

>_> And we has new domain!

I will not quote you.
Back to top Go down
JooX
Mudkipz leikz U!
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 40
Location : Your moms room

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 am

Awesome new feature... a box around the comment I quoted.
That will really spice things up around here.




Neutral
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 am

What the hell...It's gone? ffs...brb.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 am

Ah...When I fucked up by switching to phpBB3...I had to restore the previous skin and that one was a few hours old...And it didn't contain the new quote border.

>_> Better?
Back to top Go down
JooX
Mudkipz leikz U!
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 40
Location : Your moms room

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:44 am

Heero Valentine wrote:
Ah...When I fucked up by switching to phpBB3...I had to restore the previous skin and that one was a few hours old...And it didn't contain the new quote border.

>_> Better?

If it doesn't work this time you can suck my left nut to make the right one jealous!


[edit]

WOOT!

I'm not even going to shave it. Choke on that nut-fuzz. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rubicks
seeker of the perfectDD
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 am

jeez Joox did the transition thro the file worm hole fuck you up that much(or is it the man flu?)
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:41 pm

JooX wrote:
Heero Valentine wrote:
Ah...When I fucked up by switching to phpBB3...I had to restore the previous skin and that one was a few hours old...And it didn't contain the new quote border.

>_> Better?

If it doesn't work this time you can suck my left nut to make the right one jealous!


[edit]

WOOT!

I'm not even going to shave it. Choke on that nut-fuzz. Twisted Evil

>_> The fuck you talking about man...It was correctemundo when I posted a new message...
Back to top Go down
Denial Cabi

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : North Dimwit Junction

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:04 pm

I haven't a clue what any of this means, but I sit here with a confident smile on my face to give the illusion that I somehow know hat is being said. Even gives righteous head nod that says, "right-on chief." Middle management technique saves the day again and I come off looking like a genius.
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 pm

Denial Cabi wrote:
I haven't a clue what any of this means, but I sit here with a confident smile on my face to give the illusion that I somehow know hat is being said. Even gives righteous head nod that says, "right-on chief." Middle management technique saves the day again and I come off looking like a genius.

And in the end you get a rep raise.
Back to top Go down
JooX
Mudkipz leikz U!
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 40
Location : Your moms room

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Heero Valentine wrote:
Denial Cabi wrote:
I haven't a clue what any of this means, but I sit here with a confident smile on my face to give the illusion that I somehow know hat is being said. Even gives righteous head nod that says, "right-on chief." Middle management technique saves the day again and I come off looking like a genius.

And in the end you get a rep raise.

I bet that's where you put your raise. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Heero Valentine
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 640
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Raise your fist!
Back to top Go down
JooX
Mudkipz leikz U!
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 40
Location : Your moms room

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens... Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This is what happens...

Back to top Go down
 

This is what happens...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filecabinet Forum :: Filecabinet & Community Help :: Filecabi Hate-mail-